ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: School Boy

Thursday, June 5, 2008

School Boy

I have been busy this week coz last Monday, kuletz started going to summer school. Their regular class will actually begins in August. Anyways, his first day started real good. He was so anxious to get in the classroom as he's seeing all the kids playing. He didn't even bother to say goodbye to me, he just sat there and started playing with the other kids. I left him in the room, went to the waiting area (opo, hihintayin ko po sya don hanggang 3 p.m. translation: yep! i gotta wait for him till 3 p.m. wouldn't it be nice instead of waiting for him at the school, I can just wait for him at home while I am trying to attend one of the online colleges of my choice...yes, I am planning to go back to school) I am thankful that I brought some of my filipino pocketbooks, after an hour the Asst. Director approached me and asked me if I am ok, I said yeah... then she asked again, if I wanted to volunteer in helping in one of the classrooms. I gladly said yes. Geez! It was chaos ehehehehe it's like being in a room with 20 Kuletz in it :) I commend all the teachers coz teaching is hard. I know most teachers enjoy it and I am hoping that you all find lots of teaching jobs out there! Anyways, all I did though was, help the teacher and her assistant to prepare the table for lunch, then help them take the kids to the bathroom, prepare their cots for nap time. The rooms are open so I can here my kuletz calling Mommy! Mommy!... then naptime, he saw me coz I talked to the teacher's assistant in their room, I told her where I put my son's pillow ang blanket. Geez! He started crying and screaming Mommy!!! I tried ignoring him, but he ran to me and wouldn't let go. It's hard for me too coz it's the first time that we've been away from each other. That Monday, from naptime, which is 12 p.m. till 2 p.m. I can hear him crying. Tuesday is better, he didn't see me the entire time he was in the classroom. I just asked the teacher and the assistant how did he do and they said, that he did very well compared Monday. He ate his food, mingled with other kids and did not cry (because he did not see me ehehehe). Wednesday, its their field trip! I went with him ofcourse (I plan to stay with him at school for a week). We went to Silver Stallion Ranch. It was fun! I enjoyed it too. We went on a hayride, they have a petting zoo, a southern comfort ride and a horse ride. They even have a tattoo area for the kids (spray painted/washable). Kuletz got scared to have a tattoo, he didn't want it. But what surprised me is that, he got on the horse!! I thought he'll be scared, but he loved it and didn't wanna get off the horse. He also love the southern comfort ride. Thursday, his daddy didn't let him go to school, he said stay home and rest. My only complain so far is the high tuition fee argh! I'd say school grants for kids like him would be perfect!

Here are some of the photos (cellphone) from the trip:

he loved this ride

the biggest horse among the four

southern comfort ride (this one is fast!)

marshmallow (he didn't eat it coz it got so black :D)



2 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Hey Kana...

Grabe...kundi pa ako napadpad sa blog ni Lola Tikya eh di ko maaalala na bertdey mo nga pala. I see it everyday sa Friendster and I've been making mental notes na greet kita.

And then this....I forgot...haha. Anyway, di pa naman gano late. I still have 51 minutes to greet you.

Happy 18th birthday...may you have more 18th birthdays to come!!!!


Juliana

mIcHe said...

i emailed u the usd15 ads. please check ur mail or spam/junk mail...in case it goes there. let me know if u dont get my email ok. =)