ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Badly Need An Update

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Badly Need An Update


Wow! This blog sure need an update. Well, I might be able to do that when I start to get used to my new schedule. My son just started kindergarten so I'm a little excited, but surreal as I'm not used to our house being quiet early in the morning. :) I'm still not used to not hearing him call "mommy!!!" every five minutes :) Maybe this Monday I will be able to concentrate in updating this blog. Will post some pictures that I haven't had the chance to transfer in my hard drive yet and hopefully I can post it here as well. So, till then! :) Thanks for those who have visited me while I was in my hibernation stage :) Will do the favor as soon as I get the chance. Take care all!

6 comments:

RedLan said...

ayan nakapag update ka na rin sa wakas. ako medyo ngayon lang bumalik ang ulirat sa kaadikan sa ft. lol. welcome back here roselle!

Anonymous said...

zymritmkupakomfeobfi, true protein discount code , jyrsigy.

Anonymous said...

thvueroypcrqephemtgr, pacquiao vs margarito , sfbfhle.

Anonymous said...

sdyzyulqinnyjydsxahu, trueprotein , uimnukn.

Anonymous said...

agypnzsqmxyllnnhtfzr, Hi all incredible brief article get ripped , wafiwsk.

Anonymous said...

gphcjwykswydeuzkccpc, pacquiao vs mosley blogesaurus , shouzep.