ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: CPR/First Aid Training

Saturday, May 8, 2010

CPR/First Aid Training

Today, I attended my first CPR/First Aid Class. At first I really don't wanna go but unfortunately, we needed it at work, so I have to. I didn't know what to expect coz for me, 8 hours just sitting in a class is kind of boring. But I was totally wrong! The trainer was absolutely wonderful (He's in his sixties). He was funny and really know what he's talking about. There was no dull and boring moment. He made sure that all of us participated in his class. Funny coz he called me his newbie lol! I was one of the 2 participants who never had a CPR training in the past. Most of our classmates were just attending as a refresher course (or just like me at first, had no choice coz it was a requirement in the job) I like his assistant too, a sweet lady, whom after the training told me that she likes pancit ehehehehe. Yeah, the trainer and the assistant asked me if I'm a filipino :) The trainer told me that he used to be married to a filipina and he likes sinigang and pancit too but hated adobo (told him his missing out lol) :)

Thank God that it wasn't a boring class at all! And I'm also thankful for my co-worker who registered me in that class :) Yay! One down, one to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are open to having a guest blog poster please reply and let me know. I will provide you with unique content for your blog, thanks.

Anonymous said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!