ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Break Problem

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Break Problem

On my way to the Prairie State College to attend special care training, I thought my car’s tire needed some air. When I got to the house, I told him about it. He didn’t get the chance to check it. So I told him again last Monday and he finally checked it out. Unfortunately, he told me that it isn’t air that it needed. It needed new break pads. I thought he could fix it right away. However, he’s already tired from working. So when he gets to the house all he wants to do is to relax a bit and just go to sleep. Since then I am taking a taxicab, which I think is just too expensive ($20/day or a bit more, back and forth). Ouch! And please, don’t ask me why he don’t want it to take it to the shop… he has good reasons. :)

No comments: