ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: This Is It !

Friday, June 1, 2012

This Is It !

Since I hibernated for a very long time in blogging, I'm sure no one's reading my posts anymore. That's okay... I just had the urge to revive/update my blog because of the reality show I came to enjoy and one of the couples in it that I came to adore and love. I wanted to write/document everything I could about them and be able to go back and read it over and over again till I'm 90 years old (that is if Blogger is still alive and kicking) :P Anyways, the reality show is called We Got Married, sometimes it's We Just Married. It was first broadcast in 2008. The show pairs up Korean celebrities to show what life would be like if they were married. Each week, couples are assigned missions to complete, with candid interviews of the participants to reveal their thoughts and feelings. All of the recorded material is then played in front of the participants (the celebrity couples), MCs, and audience who add commentary or clarification. We Got Married, as far as I know, is not scripted. So the dialogues/conversations between couples, their gestures to each other, or whatever actions they do on the show was all on them. The only thing that is probably "scripted" there was their budget, their concept of the day and probably where they stayed :)

Here's a photo of my favorite couple:


The Wife: Hwangbo Hye Jung 
The Husband: Kim Hyun Joong 

They first appeared on the show on May 11, 2008. Hwangbo Hye Jung is six years older than Kim Hyun Joong, hence, they are called the older/younger couple. Honestly, I was not interested at first because I felt like they were not paired well. One of my friends even commented that she's not pretty enough for KHJ...However, after watching just the first episode, I got hooked. Why? I am not sure why...

...to be continued on my next post :)






Note: Photo: credit to owner/s

No comments: