ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Sad...sad...Happy..happy..

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sad...sad...Happy..happy..

Sad...sad...

I said I wanted to update this blog and tell you a story how I ended up admiring a couple that's truly out of this world... But anyways, I still have plenty of time, I guess, to continue their story... :) plus heck! No one's reading my blog anyways...lol

Happy...happy...

On another note, today, is my  " kulets' " first day of school. I asked him if he's nervous and said, "No Mom, I'm excited". Well, I am not. I am more nervous than he is. Everything turned out fine though. I dropped him off, met his teachers, paid the registration fee and left. Will pick him up later at 3 o'clock.. So mommy here has free time from 8:35-3:00 since I'm off work today. Yay for me! Korean drama marathon. :) See you in a bit!

No comments: