ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Labor Day

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labor Day

My Labor Day weekend started on Thursday, cause I was off work. Hmmm... what did I do? First off, I had to finish the kdrama that I started watching. I had to stop watching it when we went camping. Anyways, after I watched it, I found a new couple that became my instant favorite! The show is called We Got Married. This is were I found my all time favorite couple... the JoongBo couple (Kim Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo).

Anyhow, my new fave couple that made me so giddy is Julien Kang and Yoon Se Ah. Julien is a Korean/Canadian actor while Yoon Se Ah is a famous Korean actress. Ahh... I don't know what to say, but they look so cute together even though Se Ah is 4 years older than Julien. I finished the entire 29 episodes in 2 days :).


Here are some of their photos:

Their "honeymoon" in Hawaii








Note:
We Got Married (Hangul우리 결혼했어요) is a South Korean reality variety show, one segment of the Sunday Sunday Night program. First broadcast in 2008, the show pairs up Korean celebrities to show what life would be like if they were married.[1] Each week, couples are assigned missions to complete, with candid interviews of the participants to reveal their thoughts and feelings.

I do not own the photos

No comments: