ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: 6 Weird Things

Thursday, August 23, 2007

6 Weird Things

I'd like to thank Aling Tikya for this, I don't think she knew that I just grab this from her blog :D
TY!! TY!

Instructions:

Write 6 weird things about you and post it in your blog. Make sure to state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Let them know that were tagged by leaving a comment in their blogs.

OK, here is my list from weirdest to least:

Most things that I'd state here is probably not that weird to my kababayans. But it sure weird to my husband :D

1. The weirdest thing about me I guess is my habit of picking my navel (it used to be biting my fingernails :D) I don't know why though. I do it mostly when I'm watching t.v.

2. I read tagalog pocketbooks in the bathroom (I think I got that from my uncles/aunts who likes to read newspapers in the bathroom eheehehe)

3. I like to stick my feet in the pillow case (with pillow in it ofcourse :D) then put it under the cover (blanket)

4. I eat french fries dipped in chocolate sundae (not weird for us, but hubby said that is so weird of me)

5. I use the television as my night light :D (Hubby didn't know that ehehehe)

6. I also have a habit of biting my lips till it bleeds (sounds like a vampire)

There it is folks! Its your turn now :D

No comments: