ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: I Am Not Into Brands

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I Am Not Into Brands

Honestly, I am not into brands really. If I like it I buy it, it doesn't matter if its from a famous brand or not.

1) What's the brand of your wristwatch? Swatch (Don't use it naman)

2) What's the brand of your bracelet? No idea. I have gold, sterling silver, fashion bracelet

3) What's the brand of your cell phone? Samsung

4) What's the brand of your computer? I have Compaq, Gateway and HP

5) What's the brand of your bags? I have Coach and bags from Walmart :D but my fave is
the soft leather backpack that my SIL gave me.

6) What's the brand of your undies? Triumph, Hanes, Fruit of the Loom & the one that I bought in A.J. Wright (I think it's Jolie, and guess what? It's made in the Philippines ehehehe)

7) What's the brand of your flip-flops? Store brand D: I bought it in an Asian Store

8 ) What's the brand of your shoes? Natasha boots and boots from Payless and I can't remember the brand of the rest.

9) What's the brand of your wallet? Marithe' Francois Girbaud

10) What's the brand of your shirts? Kung anu-ano :)

11) What's the brand of your TV? Sony, RCA

12) What's the brand of your cars? Chrysler Pacifica and Dodge Grand Caravan

13) What's the brand of your mp3 player? Creative I think

14) What's the brand of your make up? I don't use make-up but I bought those Personal Match (I think) from Avon

15) What's the brand of your shampoo and conditioner? Head and Shoulders

16) What's the brand of your jeans? Levi's, No Boundaries (From Walmart), Guess, Old Navy, Lee (that don't fit me anymore) :(

17) What's the brand of your laundry soap? All

18 ) What's the brand of your lotion? St. Ives, Store Brand and Bath and Body Works

19) What's the brand of your toothpaste? Colgate

20) What's the brand of your ballpen? Brandless, just grabbed it from the dollar store. (12 pens for a dollar? you can't beat that :D and its working fine too :D)

That's all folks! Thanks for reading.

No comments: