ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: New Year's Eve Photos

Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year's Eve Photos

As I have mentioned in one of my previous posts, I celebrated my New Year's Eve at my friend's house minus my two boys. They didn't wanna come, so they stayed home and slept the whole night. I came home at around 1 a.m. Anyways, here are some of the photos:


food, glorious food!
i looked like 5 months preggy after eating some of these food



T, Ash, yours truly and Che


T, J, Ash and me


Che's Christmas present

2 comments:

R3 Method Show said...

Wow, that was a lot of food! All of it could not even fit in the pic:)

Anonymous said...

All pizza places of USA http://pizza-us.com/pennsylvania/Allentown/Pistachio%20Bar%20&%20Grille/18103/

Find your best pizza.