ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Wrapping Up 2008

Friday, January 2, 2009

Wrapping Up 2008


I can say that 2008 is a great year for me. I'll make it short though. 2008 is the year wherein I was able to accomplished a lot of things. I became an American Citizen first and foremost (April) . My little boy experienced how it's like to be in school (summer school-June). Then I finally got my long over due driver's license (July). This is also the year where I got the chance to see my long time friend Sharon and her family from Rockford (we get to see each other once in a blue moon-August). Also, it's the year wherein I got my second work-at-home job, which is transcription (December). Last December, I celebrated my New Year's Eve, for the first time, outside the house without my two boys. I celebrated it at my friend's house Cheryl. With hubby's approval of course. :) I will post some pictures later on. So goodbye and thanks 2008, hello 2009.

No comments: