ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Still Talking About A.I.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Still Talking About A.I.


I cannot believe that my hubby is still talking about American Idol. He woke me up at 6 o'clock in the morning just to say that Adam Lambert is so good that Queen wants to talk to him. As sleepy head as I am, in my mind I said, "Who Queen, the Queen of England,? No way!!! He's not that good for the Queen of England to talk to him." Before I can even say anything out loud, he repeated it and said, Queen, the band. ehehehehe That makes total sense... Queen the rock band... He even said, Adam didn't get the title because the people who like him (like himself->hubby) didn't vote, so Kris got the title. Whatever! I still like Kris Allen :)

1 comment:

irel said...

I haven't watched AI for couple of years now. I heard all about it from news but many people like the actual winner, some maybe dismayed by it but I'm that Lambert guy will have tons of opportunity coming just like other AI runner ups! Thanks for visiting:)