ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Web Hosting Rating (WHR)

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Web Hosting Rating (WHR)

I have been very busy with my “extra curricular” activities here and so I never had the chance to check my online accounts regularly, whether it is my email, bank, blogs, Paypal accounts etc. Today, I finally found that spare time and was able to peek at all of them. It didn’t surprised me when I found out that it has been a year already and my web hosting company charged me for another year again. However, what surprised me was how they increased their rates! I don’t think I received a notice or something that they’ll be increasing their rates. It is so disappointing, but, I’m not going to dwell on that. I’m more on dwelling on the solution. The solution is to find a new web hosting company. I know, there are a lot of them out there but web hosting rating is my key to that problem. They provide us with the top 10 web-hosting providers, which would also lead us to helpful information such as their hosting plans, features, and reviews, ratings and comments by their satisfied customers. How about knowing the Four Key Points on Multiple Domain Hosting? That’s just one of the articles you can read on their site too. So, if you are new and still doesn’t know the ins and outs of web hosting and looking for one (for either personal or business use) then Web Hosting Rating will save you all the hassle of going through hundreds of web hosting sites out there. Check it out and you will not be sorry you did.

1 comment:

Money Blogger said...

Hi, Your site is very beautiful one. These information about web hosting is very useful. Thanks.