ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Celebrating 9th Year!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Celebrating 9th Year!

Today my hubby and me are celebrating our 9th year of being married to each other. Can't believe that it was that long already :) How did I survive or how did he survive? That's a million dollar question... eheheehe... Since it's Thursday he has to go to work so no going out I guess...But as always he gave me his presents last night (he always like to give it sometimes a day early whether it's just a card or a piece of chocolate).

Here are the photos taken by Kuletz (I must say he's getting good in taking pictures :D)


a cute bear, looks like a polar bear my fave turtle candy and a nice card


yellow roses? i can't believe he gave me yellow roses...
aren't those for your sick grandmas?
oh well, i guess guys don't know much about
the meaning of flowers :D
i don't either :P


1 comment:

Beth said...

Happy Belated 9th Wedding Anniversary !