ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Colon Cleansing

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Colon Cleansing


I am a little bit tired tonight, but unfortunately, I still can’t go to sleep. I feel bloated, so I just sat on the bed and started flipping channels. Incidentally, one show that caught my attention was talking about feeling bloated and so as fatigue, gaining weight, skin problems and low energy. They are linking these symptoms to our colon being, as I understand, intoxicated. By the way, one of the functions of our colon is to digest and absorb nutrients from food. Therefore, if we are not in the habit of eating healthy foods, the possibility of building up mucus in the colon is an absolute. Hence, buildups produce toxins that can poison our body. To prevent this, some suggest colon cleansing. I have never heard of many Colon Cleanse products, so I searched the Internet. Dr. Natura.com is one of the sites that I have seen and visited. They are the most popular resource of body cleansing and detox programs and products. If you are interested, you can check their website as well to learn everything about colon cleansing and detoxification. Read the stories of their satisfied customers too. As they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

No comments: