ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: The Man From Manila

Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Man From Manila

My friend Che and Aling Tess sent a text message today telling me that Francis Magalona, The Master Rapper and the Man From Manila, who was also an actor and host, has passed away. He lost his battle to the dreaded Leukemia. I know that it was a great loss to the Philippines' showbiz industry. Some of his songs that I love the most are Mga Kababayan, Cold Summer Nights and Kaleidoscope World.


Francis "Kiko" Magalona
May you rest in peace


3 comments:

Jac said...

I watched SNN (showbiz news ngayon). I was sad about Francis Magalona's death. He will definitely miss, by the way thanks for sharing this post...

jazevox said...

omg, dont know about this...im fan of his songs.

how are you selle? visiting you here again

Anonymous said...

All pizza places of USA http://pizza-us.com/virginia/ARLINGTON/PIOLA/22209/

Find your best pizza.