ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Change of Weather

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Change of Weather

I like the idea that it is almost fall and I really am ready for a change of weather. I got what I wished for. For two days now we’ve had temperature in the 70s and I like it, however, at this early fall season, I am starting to get sick already. I felt nauseous for the most part of the afternoon at work. I have been sneezing too and when I got home, I felt dryness in my throat and nose. I even had a slight headache. I took medicine however and hopefully I will feel better tomorrow morning. As I have said to one of my co-workers, I really don’t call off work when I’m sick (unless I have a temperature; don’t want our babies to catch fever) because I’m saving my absences for my son, when he gets sick.

No comments: