ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Our New Uniform

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Our New Uniform

Last Friday, we were closed due to our annual mandatory in-service meeting. The agenda was about our rules and guidelines, risk management plans, our policies, the yearly curriculum among others. In addition, we were told that we will have change of uniforms, from t-shirts with our company logo, to scrubs uniforms. Everybody got excited. They did not really give specifics of the scrubs; they just said that as long as it is of solid color, we are good.

I went from store to store last Saturday to check out available scrubs. Unfortunately, I did not like what they have. The fabric is not something I want to wear. Since I’m pressed for time, I just bought the one that fits me best. Next week I’m planning to buy a couple of more uniform scrubs so I don’t have to wash every night. This time, I will check out blueskyscrubs.com instead of wasting my time going to the store. Their site offers a wide array of nursing uniforms, lab coats, medical uniforms, and something that my co-workers and I need, women scrubs. Anyway, to all my nurse friends out there, if you’d like to see their designer nursing uniforms and accessories, visit them at blueskyscrubs.com. Also, check their offer of free shipping on orders $155 or more! I have seen their scrubs and just can’t decide which color I want, I have the blue one already, so maybe the green scrubs? Hmm...We'll see.

No comments: