ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Window Blinds

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Window Blinds

This past Sunday, my son really got on my last nerve. I told him not to play by my bedroom window because he is kind of messing with the blinds. That window blinds are not even 3 years old. Anyway, after telling him for about four times, I almost spanked his b*tt when I saw that the lower part of the blinds was tore. Darn! I really don’t want to buy new blinds because ours is barely new and I don’t want to go through measuring this and that; I am not a very handy person, for your information.

Anyway, what can I do? If it is ripped then I have to replace it. Plus, I needed to buy one for our kitchen window anyway, so I guess it is really time for a replacement. Do any of you know where I can buy blinds, whether it be Roller blinds, Roman blinds or Vertical blinds that is like 50% off? :) Right now, it is not in the budget so I’d like an affordable, but of course, of good quality. I need to get it as soon as possible before my sister visits me. I don’t want her to think that I don’t know how to take care of my house. :)


No comments: