ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: I Want New Scrubs !

Monday, December 6, 2010

I Want New Scrubs !

I can’t believe that my scrubs are so faded now when I have only been wearing them for a couple of months! I have 4 sets of scrub clothes that I wear from Monday thru Thursday. I have the classic white, royal blue, magenta, and a brown and green (sounds like an awful combination of colors, but they look nice in person). My question is why do they look so old and faded already? Unbelievable, to think that I paid a good amount of money for those medical uniforms.

Anyway, before the end of the year I am planning to buy a couple of new scrubs from blueskyscrubs.com. I am thinking of buying one of their pink scrubs or their teal scrub to add to my collection. :) Shopping on their website is very convenient specially now that we started getting blanket of snow and the temperature is in the single digit already. It will save me some gas as well. I think that’s simply smart shopping! :)

No comments: