ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Table Top Display

Monday, December 13, 2010

Table Top Display

Wow Christmas is really just around the corner. Many Christmas parties are sure going to happen everywhere. I was looking at my facebook account and one of my friends posted some pictures of their company Christmas party. I miss them so bad! I used to be in one of those parties. I enjoyed looking at their pictures. She even took photos of their pretty table top display. I am a bit jealous. I wish I could celebrate Christmas with them.

Oh well, I am working with a new company now and just found out that we are having a company Christmas party as well. This is going to be our first year of having a party, so I bet they would pay attention to every detail from the table covers down to the last silverware. I trust that they would do a good job. I guess they could use help from camelbackdisplays.com for their table covers or table top displays. Speaking of camelbackdisplays.com, did you know that they have just about everything for your trade show exhibits need? Yes, from graphic tents, pop up displays, table covers, stage skirts to banner stands and even directors chairs. For those of you who are interested to know more about it, just visit camelbackdisplays.com.

No comments: