ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: I've Seen A Lot of KDrama But ...

Thursday, May 17, 2012

I've Seen A Lot of KDrama But ...

Yes, during the duration of my being a bum/jobless, I've watched a lot of Korean Drama, however, I don't think I will post all of them here...laziness attack! LOL... Anyways, there’s this one drama that really led me to one of the most important “discoveries” of my life! naks! LOL I am talking about the drama series Boys Over Flowers or Boys Before Flowers…

I think this was based on a manga story. Here’s the description from hulu.com:

Kim Joon, Kim Bum, Lee Min Ho, Koo Hye Sun and Kim Hyun Joong
Boys Over Flowers is one of the biggest Koreandrama hits of our time, sweeping ratings and awards across Asia in 2009 and2010. This Korean take on the popular Japanese manga of the same name, tacklescomplex issues involving outcasts, socio-economic disparity, family, love, andfriendship. Jan Di is an average girl whose family owns a dry cleaning storelocated near the luxurious and well known Shin Hwa High School. After saving aboy from jumping off the roof of Shin Hwa High School, Jan Di is admitted intothe school on a swimming scholarship. At school, Jan Di tries to avoidconfrontation with the four richest and most spoiled boys known as the F4,because she knows what happens to those that stand against them. However, whenJan Di's friend, Oh Min Ji, accidentally gets ice cream on the leader of theF4's shoes, she's forced to declare war on the leader of the F4, Goo Joon Pyo.What will happen though, when she falls in love with someone from the F4 andGoo Joon Pyo starts feeling something for her too? Will the love triangledisrupt F4 and change their lives forever? Get ready for addictive drama,romance and comedy at it best.




I totally fell in love with these boys! They are so handsome (one of them is prettier than a girl lol). This drama has a Japanese and Taiwanese version, however, Korean version is the best for me. It was not boring unlike the Taiwanese version that I couldn’t finish watching the 1st episode, not to mention that Korean version of the F4 is waaaaaaaaayyyyyy gorgeous than the Taiwan F4 boys. Sorry people of Taiwan, that’s just my honest and humble opinion.

Honestly, I've seen this drama countless times and every time I watch it, I still cry a river and laugh like there's no tomorrow! :) To think that I keep putting this on the back burner lol... just got so curious coz on dramafever.com alone, there's over 1000 reviews and was rated 4-5 stars out of 5. I will let you know in my next entry why this series led me to one of the most important “discoveries” of my life :)

Note: 
Photo: credit to owner

No comments: