ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: After Secret Garden This ...

Sunday, May 13, 2012

After Secret Garden This ...

Since I fell in love with the quirky Hyun Bin in the drama Secret Garden, I "googled"  him and checked out all the show that he's been on and it led me to this... "My Lovely Sam Soon/My Name is Kim Sam Soon", another one of my fave Korean drama series...It was aired in 2005 so Hyun Bin is much younger here and much "meatier" :) FYI, he intentionally (according to some articles online) lost at least 7-8 kg for his role in Secret Garden and lost even more through the duration of the series because he's only getting about 2-3 hours of sleep. Meanwhile, Kim Sun Ah, her leading lady in My Lovely Sam Soon, put on some pounds for her role. 

Anyway, here's a short summary of MLSS:



Kim Sun Ah, Hyun Bin, Jung Ryeo Won, Daniel Henney


Note:
Photo: credit to owner/s



No comments: