ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: My First KDrama

Friday, May 4, 2012

My First KDrama

So here’s the very first kdrama that I have seen. It’s titled Young Love Jae In (but there’s many title to it actually – like Glory Jane, Men of Honor blah blah) starring Park Min Young, Lee Jang Woo and Chun Jung Myung…Anyway, though it’s typical romantic comedy (or dramedy lol)  thingy, I thought some scenes were funny, most of all it made me cry! As in I cried a river when I was watching this! I don’t know why, I guess I’m just a cry baby. But the actors/actresses were really good! You will love, adore and hate them! Lol…Just check hulu.com or dramafever.com for the complete description and if you want to watch it for free! :) 


Lee Jang Woo, Park Min Young and Chun Jung Myung

No comments: