ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Direct TV By DirectSatTV

Friday, August 20, 2010

Direct TV By DirectSatTV


Last Friday, I was so upset because I missed part two of one of my favorite television shows. Why? Simply because it was raining here a little bit and we lost our satellite connection. Darn! That happens all the time even when there is just a slight wind or rain. I have been telling my husband that our current satellite t.v. provider is no good, not to add the outrageous cost.

I told him again and again to look for a new provider because football season is about to start and for sure, he would not want to miss a thing specially when his favorite team is playing. I have been lurking online and I think I would suggest for him to check either Direct TV’s Choice Ultimate or Choice Xtra packages. I also love the idea of possibly getting a top-notch Filipino channel from them. Yay!

Other than checking out the affordable Direct TV packages by DirectSatTV I also like the fact that they offer free HDTV for life. Why pay, if you can get it for free, right? These are enticing offers that I think, it’s very hard to say no to. Since there are strict government dish rules, DirectTV’s web specials for free professional installation will also come in handy. Us, as consumers need not worry whether we adhere to government’s requirements in installing satellite dish or antennas.

Anyway, I’m going to talk to my husband soon and see if we could agree on signing up for one of the Direct TV by DirectSatTV packages. That would be great just in time for my (and his) favorite television shows’ fall season. :)


No comments: