ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: My Weekend

Monday, August 16, 2010

My Weekend

I had a pleasant weekend with my two boys. Last Saturday we went to Wolf Lake again so my little boy can ride his bike. I thought my hubby will still be teaching him again how to ride, but I was so surprised that he's riding his bike by himself. Hubby took a week off (last week) from work so he could give our son a little break from going to the daycare and I guess during those times, he taught him how to ride his little bike. Anyways, after he got tired of riding, we then went fishing. We did not catch anything this time. We did see little fish in the shallow water though. There's a lot of people barbecuing at the lake and it was smelling so good. Hubby ask me if I wanted to go home, get some stuff at the house, buy some meat to bbq and come back to the lake... I said, naahhhh! Though it sounded so much fun, I said I just wanted to go home and just relax, watch television and sleep. It was a bit hot for me that time and I was getting a little headache, I am a little bit tired. So we just went to Popeye's and got us a box of fried chicken, red beans and rice and mashed potatoes, then went home. On Sunday, I did not do much but washed clothes and sleep, internet, sleep, internet and more sleep. :)

2 comments:

Nova said...

what a wonderful weekend.. its really nice to spend more time with your family on family day...

Leah said...

I love lazing around on weekends!

Have you joined the Nokia: My Life contest yet? Win a Nokia 5230 from Manila Reviews in the “Nokia: My Life” Promo.

http://whiteskyproject.blogspot.com/2010/08/win-nokia-5230-from-manila-reviews-in.html