ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: She Needs Business Cards

Sunday, August 29, 2010

She Needs Business Cards

I was once at the supermarket waiting in line and met a Filipina living relatively close to where I am residing. The first time we met, I felt comfortable with her already. She’s so funny and very down to earth and so as her husband. We exchanged emails, facebook accounts, phone numbers etc., and been in contact since. Then recently, we bumped into each other again at the same supermarket where we first met. We talked for a while and she told me that she and her husband just opened an online store. She asked me to help her in spreading the link to their online store, so I ask them if they have a business card so I can give it to my friends. She said they do not have a business card yet. They are still in the process of having their custom designed business cards. Anyway, she emailed me the link to their store and asked me to check it out and see how it appeals to me. She wants any feedback/comment on how they could improve the site. The site was simply designed and easy to navigate actually. They are selling accessories for cellphones, gps, and other electronic devices. I bet we will be seeing each other again in the supermarket sometime soon! Lol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All pizza places of USA http://pizza-us.com/arizona/Phoenix/WingStreet/85027/

Find your best pizza.