ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Why I Love Boys ...

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Why I Love Boys ...

… Over Flowers? It's because it led me to watching Kim Hyun Joong and another one of a kind human being plus a Korean reality show that I have re-watched and will be re-watching probably for the rest of my life... who and what? I will definitely write another entry for that... :)

Anyway, Kim Hyun Joong or KHJ, as I would refer to him in my future entries, was one of the F4s in Boys Over Flowers. He caught my attention not much of his acting but his good looks :P. As I have mentioned, he is prettier than most, if not, some girls out there :) Even my husband asked me if HE IS A SHE! Lol

Since I am the laziest blogger in the world, here’s the link to KHJ’s bio on wikipedia for you to read :) 




Note:
Photos: credit to owner/s

No comments: