ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Celebrity Crushes (A Tag) Part I

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Celebrity Crushes (A Tag) Part I

This is a tag from Ms.Juls. Sorry Juls, it took me quite a while to do this. Actually, this is just partial eheeeh I told you I have a very long list of celebrity crushes ehhehehe So here's the first part.

1. Richard Dean Anderson a.k.a MacGyver - he's been my ultimate and first ever crush. I've watched almost all episodes of MacGyver when I was in college. At one point, I'd save my lunch money so I can buy some of his posters ehhehe and truly, I have tons of posters on my bedroom wall back then (so baduy according to my sisters ehhehe)




2. Tom Selleck / Magnum P.I. - don't ask me why eheeh I just like how manly he looks. I have watched a few episodes of Magnum PI but I like him the most on the movie Three Men and a Baby, he's funny.




There you go aling Juls, this is just the first part. Will try to finish up my list soon. Thanks again for tagging me.

No comments: