ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Hey People!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hey People!

It's been two days since I last updated my blog. Anyways, here's a quick update... Friday: we're supposed to go to a graduation party (hubby's nephew), unfortunately, we weren't able to go coz when kuletz woke up that morning, he has a 102 fever. He did throw up a little bit too. Didn't wanna get up and a bit grumpy. He just want me to stay in bed with him and watch Toy Story 2 over and over again. I don't know exactly what happened but it's probably because of his gums. Its swollen a little bit, I guess he's brushing his teeth too hard. Not sure though if that's really what's causing his fever. Saturday: Rockford (to attend a birthday party) is tentatively our destination, since he still has a slight fever (but I feel better coz he's back to being very active again), we decided to stay home. Anyways, other than that everything seems normal in this household. :) I am just sorry that I haven't been able to visit all your blogs like I used to coz my data entry thingy is eating up all my time. Why? Because if I don't concentrate on doing it, I won't be able to make a cent. So I really have to coz there isn't a lot of opps for me. Well, that's all for now folks! Hopefully I will be able to stretch my time a bit so I can visit your blogs again. Thanks for checking out on me every now and then. Take Care all!

1 comment:

Nova said...

hello te roselle, i hope your son's fever goes down now and i hope his feeling better, it isn't that simple when someone in the family is sick or not feeling better...

was here to check you out... hope you can blog for more and grab more too...