ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: I Am Sleepy

Monday, May 12, 2008

I Am Sleepy

Hubby usually leaves the house for work at around 6:00 a.m. and he'd wake me up to put the house alarm on. Today, when hubby left kuletz was awake. Since then he didn't go back to sleep and so am I. Then we went to the bank with his Grandma, who gave me her Mother's Day card and a nice little outfit (a blouse and a skirt-which I am not really into, I meant the skirt ehehehe). Anyways, it's pretty but I am not sure if I am gonna wear it. I might wear the top coz it fits perfectly. I cooked dinner after going to the bank. Right now I am a bit tired and so sleepy, I'd like to sleep while kuletz is asleep (yeah he fell asleep after eating dinner). BUT! I can't help but watch t.v., do some keying (for my data entry job) and was able to grab an opp (which I will be writing after this post). That's it for right now. After all this, I think I am gonna go ahead and sleep, so I can stay up late later on. Ciao Bella!

No comments: