ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: How Was Your Mom's Day ?

Monday, May 12, 2008

How Was Your Mom's Day ?

Hi mommies out there! How was your day yesterday? What did you do? As for me here, we didn't do much, my two boys gave me cards, great big hugs and kisses. We are supposed to eat out, but we figured that the restaurants are pretty crowded (which we found out that they were), so we went grocery shopping instead, the two boys bought some food from Applebee's to take home and I was craving for some gyros, so that's what I had. Oh, hubby bought a DVD of the movie Kingdom of Heaven, starring Orlando Bloom. I am not fond of Orlando Bloom, but I liked the movie (I guess coz of the story), I actually enjoyed it. The movie ended at past 11:00 p.m. so the two boys went to bed and I checked my internet "rakets". That's how my day pretty much went.

Photos of the cards my "men" gave me (two from hubby, I wonder why? eheheh) and one from the little man.





I did notice that the some of the pictures that I post here seems color coordinated... My MIL and my outift during the oathtaking, these cards... I don't like pink!!! :D I am a blue person...geez!

No comments: