ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: What's New?

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What's New?

Nothing much here. It was a long weekend and I did not do any of my internet "raket". Its like I took a mini vacation at the comfort of my home ehhehehe. I did not login to my YM nor as I have mentioned on any of my "rakets" all I did was watch television, and when I got tired of watching english tv shows, I turned to the internet and watched tagalog movies plus right now I am into watching a telenobela entitled "Maging Sino Ka Man" (book 1). Im not sure how long this telenobela is, but I am into parts 41-50. So far I've seen that there's parts 100 something posted. So we'll see. :) I just watch it coz I like Sam Milby. Will post more about him later on.

Anyways, last Saturday and Sunday, we stayed home, hubby grilled chicken for two days. Then yesterday, Monday, we went to the lake coz it was nice out. It was 79 degrees. Its pretty hot, but the lake wind feels better on the skin. Today, however, is pretty chilly again. We are in the 40s believe it or not. Crazy Chicagoland weather huh? :)
That's it for right now. Will try to post more on what's goin' on on this end. Take care everyone!

1 comment:

PinayWAHM said...

Aba at napaka exciting ng buhay natin ah. Kaya inggit na inggit yung iba sa atin eh.

Bahay at bahay lang ang pinupuntahan. Ano ba naman tayo...baka naman lumutin na tayo nito.

Ako naka log in pero wala sa harap ng computer most of the time kasi andito din ang amo from Sat - Mon. So todo silbi...hahaha.

Anyway, at least di tayo napagod, di ba? Hahaha...

Juliana