ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: ArtFire.com

Monday, December 8, 2008

ArtFire.com

I am not a very crafty person but one of the things I like to do when I am not too busy with my at home jobs is to do needlepoint projects, particularly cross-stitch. I have several finished projects sitting here collecting dusts. My husband said that they are pretty detailed and beautiful that I can sell it and get a decent amount of money. The problem is, I am not good at selling stuff. I always say that I cannot even sell a candy to a child. He said I can always find websites that can help me sell my work, and true enough I found one. The website is called ArtFire.com. It is like an interactive community for artisans and crafters of all types. They are free for artisans and users who wish to buy, sell and interact. Here are some good reasons why ArtFire.com is suitable for crafters: (1)Your products will be all over the world wide web (2) subdomains, custom shops, stats etc are what the sellers get (3) basic sellers can sell up to 10 items at a time with 4 pictures free of fees (4) artfire.com plants a tree for every new member. So, for crafters out there who are interested, visit ArtFire.com for more details.




1 comment:

Sara of Sell Handmade Crafts Online said...

Hi there!

Thanks for giving Artfire a chance. We really appreciate the time and energy it takes to make handmade crafts so we try to make our listing process as simple and efficient as possible.

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Blessings,

Celia
Social Media Coordinator
Artfire.com
Create Without Limits ~ Sell Without Fees