ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Tactical Knives

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tactical Knives

We are just two weeks away from Christmas and up to this time; I still cannot think of a nice present that I could give to my husband. He said I do not have to bother. He did not want anything. I checked some of the websites that I love and I have seen some electronic stuff that he might need, but it’s gonna take a big dent on my wallet. So, I decided to look for something that is more affordable and yet he would use all the time. Then I remembered those 5.11 Knives that I saw from lapolicegear.com and made a decision that I will get him one of those. He can sure use it during emergencies, or when he is working in his garage, and when we go camping. Lucky me, because they are offering free shipping for any purchase of 5.11 knife.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.msdrelle.us
Is this possible?