ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Fun and Funny

Monday, December 8, 2008

Fun and Funny

As I have mentioned in my earlier post that I have a new WAH gig :) It's easy, challenging at times, fun and sometimes funny. I do transcription. I transcribe audio into data files. I am not sure if I am allowed to divulge any information about their company so I am not gonna do it. :)

Some audio are really fun to do because of the content (sometimes funny :D) and also I have already encountered different accents, which are very challenging at times. There are also instances that I can't understand a word of what they are saying cause either they speak so fast or they just woke up and are slurring their words. I am still trying to get use to it. Other than that, it is a pretty easy gig. Hopefully I will surpass this probationary period.

No comments: