ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: On The Spot

Thursday, December 11, 2008

On The Spot

This is a tag from Mommy Eds. Thanks a bunch!

Here are the rules:

1. Take a picture of yourself right Now! (The moment you read this tag)
2. Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair, just take a picture.
3. Post that picture without editing.
4. Post these instructions with your picture.
5. Tag 10 people to do this. And don't forget to leave them a message about the tag.


geez! it's awkward to take your own picture sometimes -
used my webcam can't find my digicam

At this very moment, that's how I look. With my robe on... and yes I wear earrings when I sleep (bah! baka makita ko sa panaginip mga crushes ko at least presentable ng konti hahaha!) Been up since 2:45 in the morning (yeah I was aware of the time ehehehehe) watched t.v. till 5 in the morning. Got up at six, made some coffee even if I don't like to have some, I did it anyway so I can stay up a little longer (standing by for my new gig). Then took this photo...(with triple eyebags and haven't washed my face nor brushed my hair) yaiks!

Now, I'm tagging Aling Juliana, Aling Tikya and Red.

No comments: