ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Beach Vacation

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Beach Vacation

Hey folks! How’s everybody doing? I had a very long day at work today. I did not get the chance to eat lunch because we had a meeting. We are asked to bring our lunches but I forgot, my bad. In addition, I had a bad headache because it was very hot and humid all day here in the Chicagoland.

I wish I could just take sometime off work and go somewhere where I can just walk in a white sandy beach, enjoy nature, and relax. A nice spot would probably be a place like Avila Beach California wherein it is not affected by the oil spill. You can forget about work and just enjoy the ocean breeze, fine dining, spa and outdoor activities Avila Beach has to offer. That would be wonderful. However, for right now, I don’t have the luxury to take a vacation. Maybe you, on your next vacation, would consider Avila Beach. Let me know how you enjoyed it. :)

No comments: