ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Still At Home

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Still At Home


I am still at home right now (not fun to be at home, when someone’s sick), trying to take care of my son because his temperature is still not normal. He’s fever is on and off and he’s coughing every now and then. Right now, his temperature is normal and he’s resting while watching Shrek II (for the nth time-dubbed in French lol). He ate a little cereal earlier so I was able to give him his medicine. Anyway, since he’s okay--at least for right now, I get the chance to get on the internet and was able to reserve a few opps, did my data entry job a little bit and hoping I’d get the chance to update my first blog ever, which the last entry was January 2009. I better stop talking and start doing lol… later!

No comments: