ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: DarkQ ?

Sunday, July 11, 2010

DarkQ ?


When I started blogging, I have met quite a few wonderful people. However, I stopped writing on my blog for about a year. I guess I had a hard time adjusting to my new schedule of having a full-time job and being a full-time mommy. I just thought I had a lot on my plate and I just could not find time to even visit my own blog. Anyway, a few months ago, I started blogging again and I just realized how much I miss writing and reading blog articles.

One of my favorite blogs to visit is the website of my gay friend. I have not met him in person yet, but he’s a very nice person. Through his blog is where I found out about the DarkQ’s gay blog. I read some articles in DarkQ’s and they are interesting. Different authors mostly contribute the blog articles and it covers diverse topics. Though most topics are about gay life, they also talk about family matters, relationships, health and beauty, celebrities and even movies, the reason why I enjoyed reading many of their articles :)


No comments: