ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Sick Again

Monday, July 19, 2010

Sick Again


I am at home right now taking care of my sick son. He woke up the usual way, but when were getting ready to leave for the daycare, he told me he has a headache. At first, I thought he’s just being too lazy again (he does that when he doesn’t wanna go to school or daycare, unbelievable!) So I asked him if he’s okay. He said no. Took his temperature and he has 100.7 fever. Since my friend is on her way to pick us up, I decided to still go to the daycare and just let them know that I won’t be coming in for the day. We then stopped by at one of the Walgreens nearby and bought him an Ibuprofen and some cold medicine. When we get to the house, he hopped into his bed. He ate a few Ritz crackers and I gave him the Ibuprofen and put cold compress on his head. He fell asleep afterwards. He is up now and his temperature is normal (Thank God). He said his head is still aching but just a little bit. Hope he feels much better soon.

No comments: