ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Impromptu BBQ

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Impromptu BBQ

Yesterday (July 3rd) while I was trying to update my blog, doing the laundry, watching t.v. and in the midst of chatting with a friend and my sister, my mother-in-law came by (which I didn't even notice coz I was busy doing the above mentioned stuff) hubby came to me and told me to run to the store and gave me a list. Thank God, I showered already so off I go with my MIL... came back and the grill is ready. All I had to do is to rinse the meat (chicken wings/breast, turkey sausage/burger and steak) that I just bought and seasoned it and throw 'em on the grill. I was a bit upset coz I didn't know that my hubby wanted us to have a little cook-out and invited my MIL. Nevertheless, everything turned out well. My MIL and me whipped up the dinner in probably less than 30 minutes lol! Thanks to canned baked beans, and boxed mac n' cheese and ready made coleslaw and fresh corn :P ... and for dessert, we had fresh fruits and pies. :) So just yesterday, I gained 10 pounds, :D yaiks! Oh well, that's all I can say ehehehehe

No comments: