ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Everyday Dilemma

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Everyday Dilemma

Oh lordy! I’m telling you, my son is killing me lol! He hates going to the daycare. Everyday I have to drag him out of the bed so he can brush his teeth, shower and get ready to go to the daycare. I understand his feeling though. He just wanted to stay at home so he can relax, play, play, and play some more during his summer vacation (mommy has to go to work so he has to be in a daycare). However, when he gets to the daycare, he’s acting like he does not wanna go home, lol! Every Monday they have inflated jump thingy at the daycare, then on Tuesdays, they’d go bowling, on Wednesdays, there’s a sports coach coming over and have them do some exercise routines, Thursdays, they roller skates and on Fridays, they have field trips. On top of that, they also go to parks and do many indoor and outdoor activities.

No comments: