ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Another Week!

Monday, December 10, 2007

Another Week!

Hey everyone! It's Monday again. I woke up early as hubby left very early.

Yesterday, I had a good time with my husband :) No petty lover's quarrel, just a great conversation. He read me some passages from the Bible. I was like a little kid being read by my dad a story book :) It was good! It made me a little sleepy though but he said that's ok coz that means I'm taking it all in :D I don't really know exactly what he means by I guess it's a good thing :D

Anyways, hope you're Monday is starting right and may your week be a fruitful one! TC all!

2 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

See that? If he can read to you...tell him to read more to Kuletz...hehe..

Good to hear you had a grand time with hubby. I know once a week lang kayo magkita so it's always good to know na you spend quality time together....o di bah???

Ciao...

Juliana

RoSeLLe said...

oo nga po eh.. ehehe happy family kame kahapon :)