ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Pacquiao Vs Marquez

Friday, December 21, 2007

Pacquiao Vs Marquez

I have never seen the fight of Manny Pacquiao and Juan Marquez last 2004 but it sure made a buzz as the match ended up in a split draw. I’m not a huge fan of boxing but I had the chance to see the last two fights of Pacquiao and I went crazy. I even startled my son because I was screaming on top of my lungs in front of the television. My husband even commented, “that’s why I don’t want you to watch any kind of sport because you can’t contain yourself to just watching, you always have to scream”, and he smiled. Who wouldn’t when the fight is so exciting that would put you on the edge of your seat.

Anyway, if you missed Manny’s last fight, this is your big chance to see him. Pacquiao vs. Marquez II is scheduled on March 15, 2008 at Mandalay Bay Las Vegas, Nevada. The two fighters will go head to head in a rematch! Wew! I’m sure this is gonna be another exciting fight. Don’t delay, you should get your pacquiao vs marquez tickets through teamonetickets.com now cause it will be selling fast like hotcakes. Don’t forget it will be on March 15, 2008 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada.

No comments: