ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: It's Raining Awards!

Monday, December 10, 2007

It's Raining Awards!

Wow it really is raining awards lately... This one came from Ms. Juliana :) Thanks very much for passing this on to me. I so appreciate it.

It's nice to know that even my friends are all busy, they keep on remembering me. Little things like this makes me so happy. :D




Not it's time for me to pass this on too... I'd like to give it to Tess, Francine, Eds, Redlan and Merydith.

2 comments:

jennyr said...

Congrats on your award! I added you na at my 2 domains (www.mommyjen.com and www.hobbiesandsuch.com) Sorry, I cannot add you though at my www.jendavid.bravejournal.com kse limited lang links doon! I hope you can add my blogs here,thanks!!!

RedLan said...

thanks roselle! ngayon ko lang nakita to.