ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Poor Little Boy

Monday, December 3, 2007

Poor Little Boy

It is getting harder and harder for me to pacify my son to stop from crying everytime he wakes up and he's daddy has gone to work already. He's a smarty and he understands that he's daddy has to go to work and comeback after a week, but I guess he likes the fact that he can kiss his daddy bye bye and see his car leave while he's watching at the window. That's why I told my husband that it would be better for him to wake the little boy up before he leaves because he feels better seeing his daddy leave than waking up without him around.

1 comment:

Abby said...

hi roselle,

i can identify with you. im also in the same situation as your hubby with my daughter, julia. it seems she has a serious separation anxiety. anyways, you're right in having hubby wake your son up before he leaves. it would also help a lot to have your hubby buy "pasalubong" everytime he gets home. in that way your cute kiddo will have something to look forward to.

have a nice, day girlfriend!