ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: How Do You Choose A Name?

Friday, December 7, 2007

How Do You Choose A Name?

How do you choose your baby’s name? As for me my name is derived from my father and mother’s name. Ro from Rodrigo and Sella is from Celia. They put it together and ended up with Rosella. Yes my name is Rosella (pronounced as Rosela and not Roselya). I am not sure how they named my two sisters but I love their names too. Ma. Krishna and Doris Leah. How come they have two names and I have one? :)

Well, I mentioned that because I was wondering how celebrities named their babies. Can you believe that some of them gave their babies the most ridiculous names ever? Maddox, Tallulah or Rumer isn’t the worst celebrity babies names out there. Try Moxie Crimefighter and Pilot Inspektor. How about Moon Unit or Audio Science for a name? I couldn’t even tell if they are baby girls or boys. Anyways, if you wanna see more of these weirdest celebrity kid names, visit listaholic.com. Check out also their Funny Road Signs, Celebrity surgery pictures, celebrity real names and more!

No comments: