ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Xmas Tree...Before And After

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Xmas Tree...Before And After

I didn't have any plans of putting up a christmas tree this year because my hubby left our 7ft white christmas tree in the old house...then one time when me and my little kuletz went to Big Lots he saw all the displays of tree full of lights and he exclaimed "wow nice!" and didn't wanna leave the store... just stayed there and stared at the tree for i don't know how long.. so i told my husband about it...Last Saturday he left and when he came back he has this 4ft xmas tree.. so today, when I went out to go to the bank i decided to drop by at Walmart to get some ornaments and xmas lights... so here it is... little one helped me decorate the thing :)

this is the before (this came pre-lit, just have to put it up)


this is the after

all lights in the house turned off this made kuletz say "wow nice!" again

There are still a lot of stuff missing under the tree.. the gifts!!! eheheeh will put that later on :)

No comments: