ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: My Apologies

Sunday, December 9, 2007

My Apologies

To you my dearest blogmates, please pardon me for not visiting your blogs. I am just too busy lately. I have a lot on my plate right now. From my blogging to my data entry job and of course, the most important, my being a mommy. My kuletz here has been "KSP" (Kulang Sa Pansin) lately. He always wants me to either sit next to him, or play with him or draw with him. He doesn't get tired of asking me to draw an apple, balloon, car, moon and even pumpkin! Geez! I don't know how to draw, so you know it is a messy drawing :D I'm trying though :)

Anyways, thank you very much for the visit and I will visit your blogs very soon! Enjoy your Sunday!

2 comments:

RedLan said...

Take ur time Roselle. Am just here.

RoSeLLe said...

Thank you Red. Sipag mo talaga bumisita :)